CarPro FlyBy30 is a strong glass sealant coating that uses state-of-the-art technology to resists friction or abrasion by wipers, dust, car-washing or harsh cleansers. Due to the bond that is created the coating becomes rain repellent from driving speeds of 30mph or higher.
FlyBy30 will last around 6~8 month (1 season) after this the rain drops will still be repelled but at higher driving speeds of 50mph or higher
FlyBy30 can be used on all car glasses allowing safe driving in the rain with clear all around vision.
The Kit Contains:
20ml FlyBy30 Hydrophobic Windscreen Rain Repellent
50ml CarPro Eraser Alcohol based Cleaner
50ml Ceriglass Glass Polish
1 x Ceriglass Glass Polish Applicator Block
1 x Small Foam Applicator
2 x 10cmx10cm Suede Applicator Cloths
1 x 20cmx20cm Suede Cloth
Do not apply it on wet windshield otherwise it may cause damage to the surface.
1. Polish your glass using the Ceriglass by hand or machine, clean it well with Eraser and dry the surface.
2. Pour few drops of FlyBy30 on the suede applicator and apply in criss-cross all over the surface.
3. Let cure for 1 minute then wipe it off with a dry clean microfibre coth.
If you cant wipe it off that means it was left too long, repeat the application on that area.
4. (Optional Stage- if you can not carry out this step you can move to stage 5) Heat up the glass to 80 deg C. for 5 min. using IR light or heat gun. This will allow the coating to bake onto the surface and allow you to drive in the rain without waiting 12 hours for the coating to dry.
5. Let dry for more than 12 hours, in order to make the coating adhere firmly to the Windshield.(if surface wasnt heat up in stage 5)
6. We recommend cleaning the wipers rubber with Eraser once finished to avoid wiper judder.
No special after care needed, only avoid using washer liquids which contain high percentage of surfactant,