Sonus SFX Ultra-Fine Detailing Clay gently smoothes, slicks and cleans your car's paint in one easy step. Â Acid rain, brake dust, road silt and a range of fallout are brutal enemies of your car's beautiful clear coat paint finish. Regular use of water and Sonus Gloss Shampoo wash away loose dirt but not the bonded contamination. The sun helps these pollutants to penetrate, oxidize and eventually destroy your paint. Traditional automotive detailing clays are designed to remove heavy contamination. They work by sheering off dirt particles on the surface of your car's paint. A medium to heavy-duty detailing clay will remove harsh, stubborn contamination, but may also create fine scratches that require polishing. Sonus SFX Ultra-Fine Detailing Clay is so fine that it will not leave microscopic scratches. It cannot be over-used. In fact, Sonus SFX-Ultra Fine Detailing Clay is so fine that it will not remove most waxes.Use Sonus SFX-Ultra Fine Detailing Clay regularly to remove road grime, bug and bird remains, rail and brake dust, fine paint overspray, road salts, hard water deposits,Â industrial fallout and acid rain.
- Contains no harsh abrasivesÂ Â
- Will not create scratches that require polishingÂ Â
- Will not remove most waxes
- Leaves a smooth, glass-like finishÂ
- Make sure surface is clean and dry.Â
- Flatten a 1-2 oz. piece of Sonus SFX Ultra-Fine Detailing Clay into a wafer.
- Lightly mist the detailing clay and a 2' by 2' area to be cleaned withÂ Sonus Glyde ClayÂ Lubricant.Â Â
- Gently rub the wafer of detail clay on the surface until contamination is gone.Â
- Mold clay and re-flatten frequently to expose a fresh cleaning surface.Â
- Discard clay if dropped or when a clean surface can no longer be exposed.Â
- Seal freshly cleaned surfaces with a high quality wax or sealant.Â
- Always store detail clay in sealed container after use.Â Â
Note: For paint surface protection, this product must be used with Sonus Glyde Clay Lubricant. Patented.Â Made exclusively for Sonus.